۱۳۹۱ اردیبهشت ۲۴, یکشنبه

My Poems



I'm posting some of poems which I have written months back. They are not dependent to one situation or mood, rather they are written randomly at different situations...Read on
.
...
......... 

A while with you and a world of relief
Without you down and drown in grief
A hold of your arms for long or brief
Bears a sentiment of heavenly belief 

Melodic the voice, and countenance so bright
Breaks the silence and darkness of my night
your remembrance filled with joy and delight
makes the world so special in my sight

Is it you or your soul I tend to meet
As I feel so high each time we greet
My Precious! If I put my heart at your feet
I’m afraid it’s an act rather indiscreet
 ----


When I see you my heart trembles inside
Love your glittering looks that shine and hide
Pleasant are the moments when we’re aside
Missing you today want to have you beside
----

Some pain were and some came
Some and some made a whole
Heart singed and burnt in flame
Not a one now to console
----


Destiny gave me you, so stay
Now that I see myself as you
No efforts sought you but pray
Of heart made for you so true
----


I swear to God above
For you is all my love
I have no words to say
How I miss you everyday
I have my world in your eyes
Your beauty is my sunrise
I’m beside you forever
My love for you will end never
----


Today my heart cries in pain
Tears tear my heart again
What I lose and what I gain
Have no words to explain
Time passes but in fear
Sad smiles and some tear
Showing the world that I am near
Though distance is hard to bear
Today I know my hope is low
Wish I knew not the fact I know
Still, living to see the flow
Of death or life, of yes or no
----



Please Come Back

Sun said bye
Moon said hi
Day is gone
Night is on

I’d cry again till dawn

Love's so pure
It can cure
Not again
All those pain

Which made my world go vain

Time is hell
How to tell
Broken rope
How to cope

Since you’ve gone, I’ve lost my hope
----




More poems will be added soon.


 


هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر